fredag 13. mars 2009

"then the clouds will open for me"


My guy is a tad transcontinental, but it keeps me enchained, watch an old black and white movie - Fred and ginger are too sentimental, crying in shame. I don't want to be forgotten, I can't be alone, so don't you dare leave me. It's like coming home to a skin that has died. Human voices like a drum and they're looking right through me. Scatter the ashes one more time for me,
one more time for me.

My guy is a tad too ornamental, when he's frozen in space. Cut your eye far to me. A covered carcass is too elemental, caught underneath a subway. I don't want to be forgotten, I can't be alone, so don't you dare leave me. It's like coming home. It's a skin that has died. Human voices like a drum, and they're looking right through me. Scatter the ashes one more time for me, one more time for me.

Trans-likened, twisting my ankle, doing the grave dance Narcotic?
Yes please, I'll have a sample. Riding on my very last chance. Then the clouds will open for me. Gonna meet my jesus christ. I see history playing before me. For pleasure and passion you play the price.


Sadness, the name of the spike that took me - I'll make that's all. Like some raging, hard, horny mephistopheles. Who came for my soul ..

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar